Friday, July 24, 2009

Some inspiration

Hello everyone,

In my life I have never achieved an important goal or almost anything worthwhile without lots of hard work and some setbacks or failures. I see these as a kind of requirement of the process of success. The more I strive for, the more I get comfortable with getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things. I try never to live in fear, especially of failure. Go at your goals with the confidence and gusto as if failure was not an option.

I always find motivation and inspiration from some of the great phrases that have persisted over time.

Here are some I really like and get a lot out of, I hope you do too:

“Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re on the right track.”
-Matthew Keith Groves

“Winners never quit and quitters never win.”
-Anon

“In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins-not through strength, but through persistence”.
-Buddha

“Eighty percent of success is showing up”.
-Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment